Thank you SO MUCH to snarmadhaa for this nomination! My first nomination!!
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award – done
- Display the One Lovely Blog Award on your blog – yup
- Share 7 things about yourself -sure
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire and let them know by commenting on their blog -that’s a lot….
So, seven things about myself:
- I’m addicted to Grey’s Anatomy. I LOVE it!
- I’m a huge advocate for more childhood cancer research and funding. Did you know that, in the US, all the childhood cancers combined receive only about 3% of the total amount of money going toward cancer research?
- My friend has Ewing’s Sarcoma. He’s barely eleven.
- I’m most likely going to be homeschooled for the last two years of high school. I’ll miss BCHS and my friends SO MUCH!
- I’m going to a One Direction concert on August 8th! Happy early 16th birthday to me and Gabby!
- I’m a strong believer in God. Nothing else to it.
- Every summer, I watch every episode of Grey’s Anatomy there ever was on Netflix. No better way to spend your summers!
- Teens Can Write, Too!
- The Little Engine that Couldn’t
- Lostaccount’s Blog
The rest of my nominees are on Blogger, and I don’t know if that works…? I’ll get back to you on that.
Hey! So, as you may know from the widget at the right of my blog, my ten-year-old friend Thomas Harrington is fighting cancer. Well, he was at Hasbro when Julian Edelman, a New England Patriot, visited. Here, I’ll let you watch for yourself:
Let me just say, Thomas, you’re adorable. Also, I was laughing for about two minutes straight. “I don’t even know what a touchdown means?!” Priceless! Oh, you’re so funny! Anyways, I just wanted to share him with you all. Also, here’s his CaringBridge.
Thomas and Wally, the Boston Red Sox mascot
Now, I’m going to go work on another post. Bye!
- Tagged cancer, CaringBridge, childhood cancer, Ewing's Sarcoma, football, friend, Hasbro, Julian Edelman, New England Patriots, Patriots, Thomas, Thomas Harrington
Hey. So, I’m almost in tears right now. I just found out that the son of AJ’s school counselor, the mother of Amanda’s preschool best friend, has cancer. Please pray for Thomas and his family, especially that he will beat this beast. If you don’t pray, then please do something! Whatever you do, please do it!
P.S. His CaringBridge can be found here.
- Tagged AJ, Amanda, beast, cancer, childhood cancer, Mrs. Harrington, ninja man, pray, sad, short, Thomas, Thomas Harrington